White Truffle is an indica-dominant hybrid marijuana strain that is a type of Gorilla Butter. This strain produces a quick-hitting head high that will clear your mind of worry. Eventually, these effects can be felt throughout your body, leaving you in a relaxing trance. Consumers who have enjoyed White Truffle weed describe the high as “calming and slightly buzzy.” This strain is best when enjoyed after a long day of work or during the evening hours to relax and unwind. White Truffle features a savory and earthy flavor profile accompanied by a mild skunky aroma. Medical marijuana patients choose White Truffle to relieve symptoms associated with stress and fatigue. According to growers, this strain will flower into dense spade-shaped buds with deep purple foliage that almost appears black. White Truffle is dusted by frosty white trichomes and features dark brown hairs. It comes from the small breeder Fresh Coast Genetics in Michigan, although Parabellum Genetics has a strain of the same name.
White Truffle | AAA+ | Hybrid | Bulk Sale
$454.24 – $789.99
White Truffle | AAA+ | Hybrid
- THC: 21-23%
- CBD: 0-1%
- Nug Size: 2.8/5 (5 being the biggest relative to all of our dried flower inventory)
- Smell: Good smell – butter and nutty with tint of sweet smell
- Stickiness: Good stickiness
- Bud appearance: buds are covered in crystals, small-mid sized meaty nugs, light green to green in colour
- Trim: Great trim – has a little bit of leaves
- Dryness/feel: Dried very well, soft on squeeze
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.