King Tut, also known as “Tutankhamon,” and “Pharaoh,” is a potent sativa marijuana strain made from a cross of AK-47. King Tut produces uplifting effects, making it an ideal choice for social outings or creative stimulation. This strain features flavors that are sour, skunky and fruity. Medical marijuana patients choose King Tut to help relieve symptoms associated with pain. Growers say this strain is sensitive to high humidity and fungus, but makes for an excellent mother plant.
King Tut | AAA | Sativa | Bulk Sale
$436.99 – $759.99
King Tut | AAA | Sativa
- THC: 19-21%
- CBD: 0-1%
- Nug Size: 2.8/5 (5 being the biggest relative to all of our dried flower inventory)
- Smell: Great smell – minty and fruity smell with hint of herb
- Stickiness: Great stickiness
- Bud appearance: Good crystals covering medium sized nugs that are a little more on the leafier side, light green to green in colour
- Trim: Average trim – on the leafy side
- Dryness/feel: Dried very well – soft on squeeze
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.