Grape Ape, propagated by Apothecary Genetics and Barney’s Farm, is a mostly indica strain that crosses Mendocino Purps, Skunk, and Afghani. Named for its distinct grape-like smell, this indica is known for providing carefree relaxation that can help soothe pain, stress, and anxiety. Its dense, compact buds are wreathed in deep purple leaves which darken as this indica reaches full maturation following its 7 to 8 week flowering time.
Grape Ape (AAA+) | Indica
$11.19 – $62.23
Grape Ape | (AAA+) | Indica
- THC: 23-25%
- CBD: <1%
- Nug Size: 2.5/5 (5 being the biggest relative to all of our dried flower inventory)
- Smell: Excellent smell
- Stickiness: Excellent stickiness
- Bud appearance: Lots of crystals, thin skinny nugs
- Trim: Excellent trim
- Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- We are located on the West Coast of Canada
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.
Kirk Anthony Kirby (verified owner) –
This Indica dominant strain has been grown well, flushed well, and trimmed well. Grape Ape has a delicious candy grape like scent, with a much milder hint of grape to the flavour. Medically this strain may benefit pain, and stress levels. The buds were compact, quite dense, with a nice coating of resin. The effects were felt in the mind and the body, with the greater effect being on the body. The strain was potent but it didn’t cause any couch-lock effects.
Shayn Fleming (verified owner) –
I didn’t like this product at all. It had no bite and barely took the edge off,didn’t help with sleep at all. I’m glad I bought on sale or I would’ve been pissed. I’ve ordered off here 4 times now this was my only disapointment
Glipglop137 (verified owner) –
Good quality and smells like it’s supposed to, it’s a bit harsh to smoke constantly. I recommend pairing it with something to alternate.
renn1970_ (verified owner) –
Really really strong. Had to switch from it every second joint or so. Good quality, just really harsh.
John23 (verified owner) –
Smells like grape. Tastes like grape (even when burning).
Nice & mellow. I didn’t find any harshness to it as others did.
Drekka777 (verified owner) –
The taste and smell are as described, love it! Big fan of the grape ape! ?
Valérie Chartier (verified owner) –
Beautiful bud’s small and medium, smell grape, taste grapes. A little hit harsh but mixed with GSC your joint is sooo perfect