Vortex by Subcool’s The Dank is a 80/20 sativa-dominant strain whose potency will pull you into a whirling mass of euphoria like a cosmic riptide. Its celestial parents Space Queen and Apollo 13 pass on a sweet and sour lemon aroma accented by notes of tropical mango, while its inherited effects can range from racy and energetic to heavy and disorienting. The staggering THC content of Vortex has won this sativa several awards including High Times’ Best Sativa in 2010 and the High Times “Top 10” in 2007.
2 oz Special | Vortex | AA | Sativa
**Price decreased because feedback from our customers have been that there are seeds in the buds**
- THC: 15-17%
- CBD: 0-1%
- Nug Size: 3/5 (5 being the biggest relative to all of our dried flower inventory)
- Smell: Excellent smell – fruity, sweet smell
- Stickiness: Great stickiness
- Bud appearance: A lot of crystals covering the small-mid sized nugs, buds are light-medium green in foliage with bright orange pistils
- Trim: Poor trim – quite a bit of leaves
- Dryness/feel: Good dryness – soft on squeeze but firm
Out of stock
- Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- We are located on the West Coast of Canada
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.
You must register to use the waitlist feature. Please login or create an account
tyson-russell (verified owner) –
I’m having a hard time finding the right paper to smoke this with. I don’t do bongs or pipes. It tastes ok, looks like AA. But I got it for the deal and just to smoke on the weekends without getting into my heavy indicas. The buzz is there which is why I give it 4 stars. Otherwise would have been a 3 star review.