Chitral is a town in Pakistan known for making some of the best hash in the region. Pakistani Chitral Kush, also known as PCK, is a pure indica that is considered a selected landrace, meaning it is an indigenous strain that has been selectively inbred to enhance its characteristics. PCK produces a very colorful phenotype, often earning nicknames like Purple Pakistani or Purple Chitral. This strain is appreciated for its advanced resin production that enables this strain to produce the top-quality concentrates. PCK emits a diverse bouquet of aromas ranging from earthy caramel to sweet notes of fruits and berries. The influence of pure indica genetics creates powerfully relaxing body effects that helps to avoid anxieties and pain, as well as inducing sleep when needed.
2 oz Special | Pakistani Chitral Kush | AAA+ | Indica
Pakistani Chitral Kush | AAA+ | Indica
- THC: 21-23%
- CBD: 0-1%
- Nug Size: 2/5 (5 being the biggest relative to all of our dried flower inventory)
- Smell: Amazing smell
- Stickiness: Good stickiness
- Bud appearance: Great amount of crystals covering the small meaty buds with dark purple leaves.
- Trim: Excellent trim
- Feel: Nice and soft, dried very well
Out of stock
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.