Maui Wowie, also known as “Maui Waui” and “Mowie Wowie,” is a classic sativa marijuana strain made from a cross of Hawaiian and another strain that remains unknown. This strain features tropical flavors and stress-relieving qualities that will float you straight to the shores of Hawaii where this strain originally comes from. Since its beginnings in the island’s volcanic soil, Maui Wowie has spread across the world to bless us with its sweet pineapple flavors and high-energy euphoria. Lightweight effects allow your mind to drift away to creative escapes, while Maui Wowie’s motivating, active effects may be all you need to get outside and enjoy the sun. This tall, lanky strain is best suited for cultivation in warm, tropical climates that mirror its homeland, but a bright environment and nutrient-rich soil are typically adequate for indoor growing.
2 oz Special | Maui Wowie | AAA | Sativa
Maui Wowie | AAA | Sativa
- THC: 17-19%
- CBD: 0-1%
- Nug Size: 2.5/5 (5 being the biggest relative to all of our dried flower inventory)
- Smell: Great smell
- Stickiness: Great stickiness
- Bud appearance: Good crystals, leafy nugs, and nugs not too meaty
- Trim: Average trim
Out of stock
- Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- We are located on the West Coast of Canada
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.
You must register to use the waitlist feature. Please login or create an account
skaterzack15 (verified owner) –
Nice looking nugs, fluffy and full of trichomes. Great taste leaving me with euphoria and and a strong head high, I enjoyed this strain during the day and night.