Garlic Bud is a classic indica strain from the 90’s, bred by The Seed Bank (now known as Sensi Seeds) using Afghani genetics. Its name is only loosely tied to Garlic Bud’s aroma, which smells a lot more like tangy musk and spice than anything you’d throw in your stir fry. This pungent-smelling indica expresses a duality of effects: heavy body effects that crush insomnia and pain coupled with an invigorating cerebral buzz. A 7 or 8 week flowering time is all Garlic Bud needs to reach full maturation, finishing with sizeable yields.
2 oz Special | Garlic | AAA+ | Indica
- THC: 21-23%
- CBD: 0-1%
- Nug Size: 2.5/5 (5 being the biggest relative to all of our dried flower inventory)
- Smell: Great smell – gassy, herbal, pepper
- Stickiness: Decent stickiness
- Bud appearance: Tons of crystals covering the small-mid sized buds, buds are darker green in colour: medium green to purple with nice orange pistils
- Trim: Good trim – little bit of leaves
- Dryness/feel: Dried well – soft on squeeze
Out of stock
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.
You must register to use the waitlist feature. Please login or create an account