The genetic heritage of Purple Monkey Balls is somewhat murky. What we do know is that it is an indica-dominant mix of a Northern Californian purple strain — some claim Mendo Purps, others Granddaddy Purple — and an indica from Afghanistan, believed to be Deep Chunk. The bulbous purple buds produces a fruity grape aroma that gives way to sweet flavors of pine and berry. The sedating indica effects produce deep relaxation great for chronic pain, but best saved for the end of the day if you need to remain productive.
Purple Monkey Balls | AAA+ | Bulk Sale
$425.49 – $739.99
Purple Monkey Balls | AAA+ | Indica
- THC: 21-23%
- CBD: 0-1%
- Nug Size: 2.5/5 (5 being the biggest relative to all of our dried flower inventory)
- Smell: Good smell
- Stickiness: Good stickiness
- Bud appearance: Good amount of crystals covering the small-mid sized meaty buds. The buds are a little leafy but has meaty nugs with purple leaves
- Trim: Average trim
- Feel: Nice and soft, dried very well
- Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- We are located on the West Coast of Canada
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.