Golden Goat was created by accident in Topeka, Kansas, when a male Hawaiian-Romulan pollinated Mr. Dank’s Island Sweet Skunk mother. The strain is often light green and pink in color, which is indicative of its Hawaiian sativa side. The scent is described as being a combination of sweet, sour, and spicy, with a tropical fruit flavor. Effects are strong and felt from head to toe, lasting about 1-2 hours. Flowering time is 9-11 weeks, with a golden appearance closer to harvest. This sativa-dominant hybrid has a THC level of up to 23% and a CBD of 1.07%.
Golden Goat (AAA) | Hybrid
$18.48 – $59.99
Golden Goat | (AAA) | Hybrid
- THC: 17-19%
- CBD: 0-1%
- Nug Size: 3.5/5 (5 being the biggest relative to all of our dried flower inventory)
- Smell: Good smell
- Stickiness: Good stickiness
- Bud appearance: Average crystals, round good sized meaty and heavy buds
- Trim: Good trim
- Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- We are located on the West Coast of Canada
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.