First bred by Jordan of the Islands, Cactus is an indica cross between Afghani and Northern Lights and is named after its vague resemblance to the pear cactus. Cactus buds are conic with knobby formations and emit an organic earthy aroma with citrus notes. This strain is known to be an adept painkiller, providing relief to aches and sore muscles as well as spasms and anxiety. Many describe Cactus as having uplifting, energizing effects. It has become a popular staple among the connoisseurs of Seattle, and was among the first place winners in the 2012 High Times Cannabis Cup.
Cactus | AAA | Indica | Bulk Sale
$425.49 – $739.99
Cactus | AAA | Indica
- THC: 19-21%
- CBD: 0-1%
- Nug Size: 3/5 (5 being the biggest relative to all of our dried flower inventory)
- Smell: Great smell, small hint of citrus with pine and wood smell
- Stickiness: Good stickiness
- Bud appearance: Great amount of crystals, leafy but meaty nugs
- Trim: Good trim
- Orders with payment received after 12pm PST will be shipped the next day
- FREE Shipping for orders of $150 or more
- We are located on the West Coast of Canada
- Orders will take about 3 business days to arrive after Canada Post has received the package *assuming no delays from Canada Post*
- Packages will be shipped based on the time when Payment is received NOT when order is placed.
- Orders with Payment received between 12am PST – 12pm PST (midnight to noon) will be shipped the Same Day.
- Orders with Payment received After 12pm PST (noon) will be shipped the Next Day.
There are no reviews yet.